This past Wednesday, 4/20, rappers everywhere showered the ‘net with joints (no pun intended) dedicated to Mary Jane. But what about those who don’t partake? On Natural High, the latest entry in RubyHornet‘s Closed Sessions series, Chitown reppers Million $ Mano, Hollywood Holt and Mic Terror take a novel approach, crafting an anti-drug anthem which, thanks in part to Mano’s hazy production, should nonetheless set a perfect vibe for your next blunt session. Like what you’re hearing? You can find this record and much more on Closed Sessions: ATX, available now on iTunes and Amazon.
Written by richard on 04/22/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Theme Music" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.