This past Wednesday, 4/20, rappers everywhere showered the ‘net with joints (no pun intended) dedicated to Mary Jane. But what about those who don’t partake? On Natural High, the latest entry in RubyHornet‘s Closed Sessions series, Chitown reppers Million $ Mano, Hollywood Holt and Mic Terror take a novel approach, crafting an anti-drug anthem which, thanks in part to Mano’s hazy production, should nonetheless set a perfect vibe for your next blunt session. Like what you’re hearing? You can find this record and much more on Closed Sessions: ATX, available now on iTunes and Amazon.
Written by richard on 04/22/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Theme Music" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.