Winter 2013-14 was one of Chicago’s most brutal in recent memory, but that didn’t stop Closed Sessions from inviting a few of their most talented connects to the studio on the coldest day of the year. Realer Than Most is the work of people who will brave below-zero temps and skin-flaying winds to make music, and it shows. Over OnGaud‘s unbelievably smooth, sax-laced boardwork, Mick Jenkins, Dally Auston, NoName Gypsy and Saba drop verses that leave no question about their passion for their craft. This cut is slated to appear on the Closed Sessions Vol. 3 compilation album, which has yet to receive a drop date. While you wait for further details, you can click here to peep a behind-the-scenes documentary on the creation of Realer Than Most.
Written by richard on 06/18/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Theme Music" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.