New dope music from the L.E.P. Bogus Boys? It’s not exactly a rarity, but it still Don’t Happen That Often. We can thank RubyHornet and their ongoing Closed Sessions project for the newness. For the first release from their upcoming documentary and album they selected a deeply soulful beat from producers Nascent and QB to set the stage. From there it’s up to Bogus Boy emcees Count and Moonie to do what they do best – put anyone who stands in their way of money stacking in a coffin. While we wait for a release date on the Closed Sessions 2 album, you can check out some video footage of the making of That Often via Sucker Free and keep an ear out for the project’s next release, due to arrive next week.
Written by Nathan S. on 07/12/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Theme Music" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.