New dope music from the L.E.P. Bogus Boys? It’s not exactly a rarity, but it still Don’t Happen That Often. We can thank RubyHornet and their ongoing Closed Sessions project for the newness. For the first release from their upcoming documentary and album they selected a deeply soulful beat from producers Nascent and QB to set the stage. From there it’s up to Bogus Boy emcees Count and Moonie to do what they do best – put anyone who stands in their way of money stacking in a coffin. While we wait for a release date on the Closed Sessions 2 album, you can check out some video footage of the making of That Often via Sucker Free and keep an ear out for the project’s next release, due to arrive next week.
Written by Nathan S. on 07/12/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Theme Music" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.