New dope music from the L.E.P. Bogus Boys? It’s not exactly a rarity, but it still Don’t Happen That Often. We can thank RubyHornet and their ongoing Closed Sessions project for the newness. For the first release from their upcoming documentary and album they selected a deeply soulful beat from producers Nascent and QB to set the stage. From there it’s up to Bogus Boy emcees Count and Moonie to do what they do best – put anyone who stands in their way of money stacking in a coffin. While we wait for a release date on the Closed Sessions 2 album, you can check out some video footage of the making of That Often via Sucker Free and keep an ear out for the project’s next release, due to arrive next week.
Written by Nathan S. on 07/12/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Theme Music" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.