Taking advantage of the critically-acclaimed We Got It 4 Cheap mix tape series, the Clipse are promoting the upcoming release of their self-titled full-length debut with their Re-Up Gang. On the follow-up to the Scott Storch-produced Fast Life, Malice and Pusha T team up with protégés Ab-Liva and Sandman to spit a lyrically creative ode to the street’s Money. DJ Entice‘s production (along with an un-credited female hook) will almost assuredly have Money‘s audience reminiscing back to the days when Pharrell and Chad first introduced the world to Malice and Pusha. For more traditional rap topics explored in brand-new ways, pick up a copy of Clipse Presents: Re-Up Gang, now available via online retailers and in stores next week, August 5.
Written by Burmy on 07/29/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wamp Wamp (What It Do)" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.