Taking advantage of the critically-acclaimed We Got It 4 Cheap mix tape series, the Clipse are promoting the upcoming release of their self-titled full-length debut with their Re-Up Gang. On the follow-up to the Scott Storch-produced Fast Life, Malice and Pusha T team up with protégés Ab-Liva and Sandman to spit a lyrically creative ode to the street’s Money. DJ Entice‘s production (along with an un-credited female hook) will almost assuredly have Money‘s audience reminiscing back to the days when Pharrell and Chad first introduced the world to Malice and Pusha. For more traditional rap topics explored in brand-new ways, pick up a copy of Clipse Presents: Re-Up Gang, now available via online retailers and in stores next week, August 5.
Listen to More: Clipse
Written by Burmy on 07/29/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wamp Wamp (What It Do) ft. Slim Thug" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.