Taking advantage of the critically-acclaimed We Got It 4 Cheap mix tape series, the Clipse are promoting the upcoming release of their self-titled full-length debut with their Re-Up Gang. On the follow-up to the Scott Storch-produced Fast Life, Malice and Pusha T team up with protégés Ab-Liva and Sandman to spit a lyrically creative ode to the street’s Money. DJ Entice‘s production (along with an un-credited female hook) will almost assuredly have Money‘s audience reminiscing back to the days when Pharrell and Chad first introduced the world to Malice and Pusha. For more traditional rap topics explored in brand-new ways, pick up a copy of Clipse Presents: Re-Up Gang, now available via online retailers and in stores next week, August 5.
Written by Burmy on 07/29/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wamp Wamp (What It Do)" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.