Taking advantage of the critically-acclaimed We Got It 4 Cheap mix tape series, the Clipse are promoting the upcoming release of their self-titled full-length debut with their Re-Up Gang. On the follow-up to the Scott Storch-produced Fast Life, Malice and Pusha T team up with protégés Ab-Liva and Sandman to spit a lyrically creative ode to the street’s Money. DJ Entice‘s production (along with an un-credited female hook) will almost assuredly have Money‘s audience reminiscing back to the days when Pharrell and Chad first introduced the world to Malice and Pusha. For more traditional rap topics explored in brand-new ways, pick up a copy of Clipse Presents: Re-Up Gang, now available via online retailers and in stores next week, August 5.
Written by Burmy on 07/29/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wamp Wamp (What It Do)" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.