When the Clipse walked away from Jive Records last October, the duo of Malice and Pusha T gained a freedom they had been seeking for years, but were without a label home. Shortly after the divorce, however, the Virginia-natives arranged a new five-year, 50/50 profit-sharing contract with Columbia, including a home for their very-own Re-Up Gang Records. The first project to emerge since the deal is the third volume of We Got It 4 Cheap: The Spirit of Competition. Joining the brothers are Re-Up Gang members Ab-Liva and Sandman who all put in work on the first single, 20k Money Making Brothers On The Corner. The official Re-Up Gang LP is tentatively set for a March release.
Written by DJ Z on 01/23/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wamp Wamp (What It Do) ft. Slim Thug" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.