When the Clipse walked away from Jive Records last October, the duo of Malice and Pusha T gained a freedom they had been seeking for years, but were without a label home. Shortly after the divorce, however, the Virginia-natives arranged a new five-year, 50/50 profit-sharing contract with Columbia, including a home for their very-own Re-Up Gang Records. The first project to emerge since the deal is the third volume of We Got It 4 Cheap: The Spirit of Competition. Joining the brothers are Re-Up Gang members Ab-Liva and Sandman who all put in work on the first single, 20k Money Making Brothers On The Corner. The official Re-Up Gang LP is tentatively set for a March release.
Written by DJ Z on 01/23/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wamp Wamp (What It Do) ft. Slim Thug" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Ludacris ft. Miguel - Good Lovin’
- Lupe Fiasco ft. PJ - Mazinger
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (October 2014)
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.