When the Clipse walked away from Jive Records last October, the duo of Malice and Pusha T gained a freedom they had been seeking for years, but were without a label home. Shortly after the divorce, however, the Virginia-natives arranged a new five-year, 50/50 profit-sharing contract with Columbia, including a home for their very-own Re-Up Gang Records. The first project to emerge since the deal is the third volume of We Got It 4 Cheap: The Spirit of Competition. Joining the brothers are Re-Up Gang members Ab-Liva and Sandman who all put in work on the first single, 20k Money Making Brothers On The Corner. The official Re-Up Gang LP is tentatively set for a March release.
Written by DJ Z on 01/23/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wamp Wamp (What It Do)" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)