When the Clipse walked away from Jive Records last October, the duo of Malice and Pusha T gained a freedom they had been seeking for years, but were without a label home. Shortly after the divorce, however, the Virginia-natives arranged a new five-year, 50/50 profit-sharing contract with Columbia, including a home for their very-own Re-Up Gang Records. The first project to emerge since the deal is the third volume of We Got It 4 Cheap: The Spirit of Competition. Joining the brothers are Re-Up Gang members Ab-Liva and Sandman who all put in work on the first single, 20k Money Making Brothers On The Corner. The official Re-Up Gang LP is tentatively set for a March release.
Written by DJ Z on 01/23/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wamp Wamp (What It Do) ft. Slim Thug" (2006)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.