If you’ve heard anything Clipse-related over the past four years (in particular, their sophomore album Hell Hath No Fury), you already know about their dissatisfaction with former distribution home Jive. After being released from their contract in May of last year, however, the duo has since signed with Columbia and is anxiously awaiting their next move. On this potential new single, Fast Life, listeners will be brought back to the positive vibes of their debut, Lord Willin’. Scott Storch‘s signature keyboard n’ string combination is perfectly in sync with Malice and Pusha T, proving that the Clipse can hold their own without Pharrell and Chad behind the boards. The group’s forthcoming Re-Up Gang compilation, We Got It 4 Cheap: The Mixtape, is currently set for release this August.
Written by Burmy on 06/18/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wamp Wamp (What It Do)" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)