If you’ve heard anything Clipse-related over the past four years (in particular, their sophomore album Hell Hath No Fury), you already know about their dissatisfaction with former distribution home Jive. After being released from their contract in May of last year, however, the duo has since signed with Columbia and is anxiously awaiting their next move. On this potential new single, Fast Life, listeners will be brought back to the positive vibes of their debut, Lord Willin’. Scott Storch‘s signature keyboard n’ string combination is perfectly in sync with Malice and Pusha T, proving that the Clipse can hold their own without Pharrell and Chad behind the boards. The group’s forthcoming Re-Up Gang compilation, We Got It 4 Cheap: The Mixtape, is currently set for release this August.
Written by Burmy on 06/18/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wamp Wamp (What It Do)" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.