After recruiting the likes of Kardinal Offishall, Pitbull, and Lil’ Jon for his 2011 single Smash The Club, singer/DJ/producer Clinton Sparks has found himself back to work once more with a familiar voice. While Sparks provides the majority of lyrical content on Watch You, the multi-faceted musician and tastemaker recruits Mr. 305 for yet another braggadocios guest verse. Produced by Sparks and New York City electro/house duo Disco Fries, the single is a dizzying mix of up-tempo production that’ll likely find itself a nice home at a number of Top-40 stations across the country. Ultimately, its Pitbull’s added verse that gives Watch You a bit of the hip-hop edge that keeps the record from being a complete EDM party tune. At this time Watch You isn’t attached to any larger project from the Get Familiar boss.
Written by Danielle H. on 08/15/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sorry, Blame It On Me" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.