Though previous features Catch This Flight and Rockin Wit the Best earned lukewarm reviews from our readers, mixtape heavyweight Clinton Sparks remains determined to get Booth readers behind his solo grind in anticipation of his Interscope debut. Originally slated for inclusion on the LP, dancefloor-scorching kiss-off Sucks to Be You has been repurposed for inclusion on Sparks’ forthcoming street album. This energizing banger finds party-rock crew LMFAO and singer JoJo saying “Good Riddance,” to an ex over Sparks and DJ Snake‘s four-on-the-floor production. For more, check out My Awesome Mixtape, dropping later today at Clinton’s official site.
Written by richard on 05/11/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Dumb Hyphy" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.