Though previous features Catch This Flight and Rockin Wit the Best earned lukewarm reviews from our readers, mixtape heavyweight Clinton Sparks remains determined to get Booth readers behind his solo grind in anticipation of his Interscope debut. Originally slated for inclusion on the LP, dancefloor-scorching kiss-off Sucks to Be You has been repurposed for inclusion on Sparks’ forthcoming street album. This energizing banger finds party-rock crew LMFAO and singer JoJo saying “Good Riddance,” to an ex over Sparks and DJ Snake‘s four-on-the-floor production. For more, check out My Awesome Mixtape, dropping later today at Clinton’s official site.
Written by richard on 05/11/11
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sorry, Blame It On Me" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)