Not featured on the solo tip since dropping off Sucks to Be You back in May 2011, Clinton Sparks returns to our pages with party-ready promo cut She’s a Pro. Here, the heavyweight DJ/producer-turned-recording artist showcases his skills on both sides of the boards, flipping a sample from The Cars’ ‘77 hit, Just What I Needed, as he pays tribute to a girl whose spectacular skills in the bedroom raise uncomfortable questions. This joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project but, as always, fans can keep it locked to The DJBooth for all the latest news and tunes.
Photo Finish/Island Def Jam Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sorry, Blame It On Me" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.