Not featured on the solo tip since dropping off Sucks to Be You back in May 2011, Clinton Sparks returns to our pages with party-ready promo cut She’s a Pro. Here, the heavyweight DJ/producer-turned-recording artist showcases his skills on both sides of the boards, flipping a sample from The Cars’ ‘77 hit, Just What I Needed, as he pays tribute to a girl whose spectacular skills in the bedroom raise uncomfortable questions. This joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project but, as always, fans can keep it locked to The DJBooth for all the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 05/15/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Dumb Hyphy" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.