Not featured on the solo tip since dropping off Sucks to Be You back in May 2011, Clinton Sparks returns to our pages with party-ready promo cut She’s a Pro. Here, the heavyweight DJ/producer-turned-recording artist showcases his skills on both sides of the boards, flipping a sample from The Cars’ ‘77 hit, Just What I Needed, as he pays tribute to a girl whose spectacular skills in the bedroom raise uncomfortable questions. This joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project but, as always, fans can keep it locked to The DJBooth for all the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 05/15/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sorry, Blame It On Me" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Childish Gambino - STN MTN
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 4 EP
- One Song to Prove Big Sean is a Dope Rapper (Really)
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.