Not featured on the solo tip since dropping off Sucks to Be You back in May 2011, Clinton Sparks returns to our pages with party-ready promo cut She’s a Pro. Here, the heavyweight DJ/producer-turned-recording artist showcases his skills on both sides of the boards, flipping a sample from The Cars’ ‘77 hit, Just What I Needed, as he pays tribute to a girl whose spectacular skills in the bedroom raise uncomfortable questions. This joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project but, as always, fans can keep it locked to The DJBooth for all the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 05/15/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Dumb Hyphy" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.