Not featured on the solo tip since dropping off Sucks to Be You back in May 2011, Clinton Sparks returns to our pages with party-ready promo cut She’s a Pro. Here, the heavyweight DJ/producer-turned-recording artist showcases his skills on both sides of the boards, flipping a sample from The Cars’ ‘77 hit, Just What I Needed, as he pays tribute to a girl whose spectacular skills in the bedroom raise uncomfortable questions. This joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project but, as always, fans can keep it locked to The DJBooth for all the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 05/15/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Dumb Hyphy" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.