Following Clinton Sparks’ rendition of Porter Robinson‘s electro-heavy Language off of his My Awesome Mixtape 3, the Boston artist/DJ/producer has unveiled visuals for mixtape stand out selection Let’s Drive. On the record Clinton airily sings “let’s runaway into the light,” which is quite literally translated in the music that features a pregnant teenager and her boyfriend running away from home. Clinton sticks with Porter’s production on Let’s Drive, but his effortless vocals seem to breathe new light into Porter’s original. If you’re in the market for more awesomeness from Clinton we suggest you download his My Awesome Mixtape 3, which can be both streamed and downloaded via his Soundcloud.
Written by Danielle H. on 07/29/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sorry, Blame It On Me" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.