Following Clinton Sparks’ rendition of Porter Robinson‘s electro-heavy Language off of his My Awesome Mixtape 3, the Boston artist/DJ/producer has unveiled visuals for mixtape stand out selection Let’s Drive. On the record Clinton airily sings “let’s runaway into the light,” which is quite literally translated in the music that features a pregnant teenager and her boyfriend running away from home. Clinton sticks with Porter’s production on Let’s Drive, but his effortless vocals seem to breathe new light into Porter’s original. If you’re in the market for more awesomeness from Clinton we suggest you download his My Awesome Mixtape 3, which can be both streamed and downloaded via his Soundcloud.
Written by Danielle H. on 07/29/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sorry, Blame It On Me" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.