Following Clinton Sparks’ rendition of Porter Robinson‘s electro-heavy Language off of his My Awesome Mixtape 3, the Boston artist/DJ/producer has unveiled visuals for mixtape stand out selection Let’s Drive. On the record Clinton airily sings “let’s runaway into the light,” which is quite literally translated in the music that features a pregnant teenager and her boyfriend running away from home. Clinton sticks with Porter’s production on Let’s Drive, but his effortless vocals seem to breathe new light into Porter’s original. If you’re in the market for more awesomeness from Clinton we suggest you download his My Awesome Mixtape 3, which can be both streamed and downloaded via his Soundcloud.
Written by Danielle H. on 07/29/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sorry, Blame It On Me" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)