Though the City High alumnus and R&B Divas: L.A. cast member contributed guest vocals to Red Cafe‘s I’m Ill (Remix) way back in 2010, Claudette Ortiz has yet to step into the Booth with a solo feature… until now. On this cut, the lead single off her upcoming comeback LP, the veteran indie songstress chews her man out for denying her the love, respect and consideration that should come Automatically in a romantic relationship. Jerry Wonda provides a funky, guitar-laced backdrop for her smooth, yet caustic kiss-offs. Ortiz’s next album, which will feature songwriting by Jeremiah “Sickpen” Ronaldo, Angela Hunte and Rock City, has yet to receive either a title or a release date. As always, fans can keep it locked for the latest.
Written by richard on 07/8/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)