Though the City High alumnus and R&B Divas: L.A. cast member contributed guest vocals to Red Cafe‘s I’m Ill (Remix) way back in 2010, Claudette Ortiz has yet to step into the Booth with a solo feature… until now. On this cut, the lead single off her upcoming comeback LP, the veteran indie songstress chews her man out for denying her the love, respect and consideration that should come Automatically in a romantic relationship. Jerry Wonda provides a funky, guitar-laced backdrop for her smooth, yet caustic kiss-offs. Ortiz’s next album, which will feature songwriting by Jeremiah “Sickpen” Ronaldo, Angela Hunte and Rock City, has yet to receive either a title or a release date. As always, fans can keep it locked for the latest.
Written by richard on 07/8/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.