Fresh off the release of his second major-label album (his 14th, in total), Enfield veteran Classified returns to our pages with a standout cut off the project. Wondering “Maybe It’s Just Me,” the Nova Scotia repper proceeds to lace his own unique, pan flute-sampled production with polysyllabically-rhymed, punchline-heavy lyrical fire. Minneapolis native and Rhymesayers representative Brother Ali assists on the guest tip. For more, check out Class’ Handshakes & Middle Fingers LP, available in stores and online as of March 22.
Written by richard on 04/29/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"They Call This Hip Hop ft. Royce Da 5'9" & Bobby Ray (B.o.B)" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.