No matter where you stand on the Ninjas vs. Pirates debate, everyone can agree that it would be pretty damn sweet to be a Ninja. The closest most of us get to being real ninja is dressing like one on Halloween or playing Ninja Gaiden. Perhaps those of us who want to take it a step further should heed the advice of Nova Scotia’s own Classified. On his new bubbly, quirky track, produced by the ninja himself, Classified, lets us know he harnessed his Inner Ninja to get him through the difficult times. Joining the young grasshopper is David Myles, whose unique vocals really tie the eclectic, left of center track together. While Ninjas are supposed to remain hidden, you will find Inner Ninja on Classifieds new album which yet to be named, but does have a release date; January 29
Written by Lucas G. on 11/7/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"They Call This Hip Hop ft. Royce Da 5'9" & Bobby Ray (B.o.B)" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.