Last we heard from CJ Hilton, he was working through a split with his longtime girl on Cold Summer, a Booth-approved single off his RCA Records debut album. As it turned out, that wasn’t the only breakup in the cards; he ultimately parted ways with his label, and had to wait till August of this year to drop his freshman set. In addition to reaching that career milestone, the singer seems to be doing well in the romantic arena. Hilton’s latest promo single, I Luv It, finds him serenading a new woman in his life. Backed by Wiz Productions‘s hand drums and simmering synths, the artist laments his inability to get the girl in question off his mind: “All I seem to think about is kissin’ on you.” I Luv It isn’t attached to a larger project, but those feeling it will doubtless find more to like on CJ Hilton’s This Is Me LP, available now online.
Written by richard on 11/7/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)