Last we heard from CJ Hilton, he was working through a split with his longtime girl on Cold Summer, a Booth-approved single off his RCA Records debut album. As it turned out, that wasn’t the only breakup in the cards; he ultimately parted ways with his label, and had to wait till August of this year to drop his freshman set. In addition to reaching that career milestone, the singer seems to be doing well in the romantic arena. Hilton’s latest promo single, I Luv It, finds him serenading a new woman in his life. Backed by Wiz Productions‘s hand drums and simmering synths, the artist laments his inability to get the girl in question off his mind: “All I seem to think about is kissin’ on you.” I Luv It isn’t attached to a larger project, but those feeling it will doubtless find more to like on CJ Hilton’s This Is Me LP, available now online.
Written by richard on 11/7/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.