Here in Minneapolis, it’s gotten to the point where even stepping outside to walk to your car requires a parka, scarf and mittens. Simply put, it’s f*cking freezing. Even an excruciating Twin Cities winter, however, is easier to bear than a Cold Summer without the one you love. Just ask CJ Hilton, whose latest single/video finds him shivering on his lonesome after being brushed off by a woman he’s crazy for. Hurt and confused by her sudden departure from his life, the 21-year-old Baltimore representer struggles to puzzle out her motivation for chucking the deuce. Showcasing his wounded falsetto over Salaam Remi‘s chilly, bass-driven boardwork, Hilton croons: “The world was ours / Baby my life belongs to you / So what’s the deal… I thought that we were cool.” Sadly, no answer is forthcoming. Have you fallen in love with this bittersweet single? Then stay tuned—while CJ Hilton’s RCA Records debut album has yet to receive either a title or a solid drop date, you can count on The DJBooth to keep you supplied with all the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 12/6/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.