Absent from the Booth since last August, when he brought us reader-approved single Keep on Winnin’, South Bronx/Brooklyn buzzmaker City Haze makes his return to our pages with new single Super Vixen. Produced by Philly Blunts and local beatboxer Beats Myth, the record finds Haze venturing into pop-rap territory as he spits Auto-Tuned game to a fly female. Is this cut’s freaky style a good look for the up-and-comer? If you think so, you’ll doubtless enjoy the rest of what’s in store on sophomore LP Room Six9 scheduled to drop May 4.
Written by richard on 04/14/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.