Absent from the Booth since last August, when he brought us reader-approved single Keep on Winnin’, South Bronx/Brooklyn buzzmaker City Haze makes his return to our pages with new single Super Vixen. Produced by Philly Blunts and local beatboxer Beats Myth, the record finds Haze venturing into pop-rap territory as he spits Auto-Tuned game to a fly female. Is this cut’s freaky style a good look for the up-and-comer? If you think so, you’ll doubtless enjoy the rest of what’s in store on sophomore LP Room Six9 scheduled to drop May 4.
Written by richard on 04/14/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.