Absent from the Booth since last August, when he brought us reader-approved single Keep on Winnin’, South Bronx/Brooklyn buzzmaker City Haze makes his return to our pages with new single Super Vixen. Produced by Philly Blunts and local beatboxer Beats Myth, the record finds Haze venturing into pop-rap territory as he spits Auto-Tuned game to a fly female. Is this cut’s freaky style a good look for the up-and-comer? If you think so, you’ll doubtless enjoy the rest of what’s in store on sophomore LP Room Six9 scheduled to drop May 4.
Written by richard on 04/14/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)