Last we heard from City Haze, on June 2011’s Can’t Wait to See Ya, the Brooklyn rhymesayer was intoxicated with the possibilities of a new relationship. Sadly, though, it seems that spark has died off in the intervening year and change. On his latest promotional single and first song release of 2012, Haze brings us up to date, describing how their promising rapport deteriorated into a frustrating series of battles and misunderstandings. Over the smooth, R&B-infused boardwork of Steff ReedGirl it ain’t working, I gotta Say Goodbye.” While this mellow breakup jam isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, fans should keep it locked—I have feeling we’ll be hearing more from City Haze in the very near future.
Written by richard on 08/24/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Logic - Buried Alive
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.