Last we heard from City Haze, on June 2011’s Can’t Wait to See Ya, the Brooklyn rhymesayer was intoxicated with the possibilities of a new relationship. Sadly, though, it seems that spark has died off in the intervening year and change. On his latest promotional single and first song release of 2012, Haze brings us up to date, describing how their promising rapport deteriorated into a frustrating series of battles and misunderstandings. Over the smooth, R&B-infused boardwork of Steff ReedGirl it ain’t working, I gotta Say Goodbye.” While this mellow breakup jam isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, fans should keep it locked—I have feeling we’ll be hearing more from City Haze in the very near future.
Written by richard on 08/24/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.