Not every rapper gets into the game for the women, but the attention from the ladies doesn’t hurt. Fresh off his highly rated single Dream Boy, New York’s City Haze is back with a tribute to the female body titled Rewind That. While producer Mike Blud’s funk-based production plays in the background, City gets his Ray J on, explaining how he just can’t stop from rewinding his favorite women again and again. Though D.O.A. supporters will likely groan at the track’s use of auto-tune on the intro, those who’ve dug City’s previous work will likely be rewinding the track themselves for another listen. City Haze is currently preparing to drop his upcoming album Star of the City, out in the fall of ’09.
Written by Nathan S. on 09/28/09
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.