Not every rapper gets into the game for the women, but the attention from the ladies doesn’t hurt. Fresh off his highly rated single Dream Boy, New York’s City Haze is back with a tribute to the female body titled Rewind That. While producer Mike Blud’s funk-based production plays in the background, City gets his Ray J on, explaining how he just can’t stop from rewinding his favorite women again and again. Though D.O.A. supporters will likely groan at the track’s use of auto-tune on the intro, those who’ve dug City’s previous work will likely be rewinding the track themselves for another listen. City Haze is currently preparing to drop his upcoming album Star of the City, out in the fall of ’09.
Written by Nathan S. on 09/28/09
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)