I’m no economist, but almost everything is better when you don’t have to pay! I am also not a businessman, but I can tell you that Cisco Adler should definitely reconsider his stance on Free Tree if he were to open a dispensary (or maybe, for our sake, he shouldn’t?). On a brand new video single off his newly-released EP, Alder gives off some seriously irie vibes with a smooth, easy-going vocal performance as he presents his theory on marijuana pricing. Backed by his own quirky, reggae-splashed beat, the Malibu resident explains that Mother Earth doesn’t charge us for its other wonders, like sunshine and the cool island breeze, so why should a magic little plant be any different? (The man has a good point if you think about it.) If you’d like another hit of Alder’s summer-ready style then be sure to check out his Mahalo EP, out now via iTunes.
Written by Lucas G. on 07/19/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Silent Night 2011" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.