I’m no economist, but almost everything is better when you don’t have to pay! I am also not a businessman, but I can tell you that Cisco Adler should definitely reconsider his stance on Free Tree if he were to open a dispensary (or maybe, for our sake, he shouldn’t?). On a brand new video single off his newly-released EP, Alder gives off some seriously irie vibes with a smooth, easy-going vocal performance as he presents his theory on marijuana pricing. Backed by his own quirky, reggae-splashed beat, the Malibu resident explains that Mother Earth doesn’t charge us for its other wonders, like sunshine and the cool island breeze, so why should a magic little plant be any different? (The man has a good point if you think about it.) If you’d like another hit of Alder’s summer-ready style then be sure to check out his Mahalo EP, out now via iTunes.
Written by Lucas G. on 07/19/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Silent Night 2011" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.