I’m no economist, but almost everything is better when you don’t have to pay! I am also not a businessman, but I can tell you that Cisco Adler should definitely reconsider his stance on Free Tree if he were to open a dispensary (or maybe, for our sake, he shouldn’t?). On a brand new video single off his newly-released EP, Alder gives off some seriously irie vibes with a smooth, easy-going vocal performance as he presents his theory on marijuana pricing. Backed by his own quirky, reggae-splashed beat, the Malibu resident explains that Mother Earth doesn’t charge us for its other wonders, like sunshine and the cool island breeze, so why should a magic little plant be any different? (The man has a good point if you think about it.) If you’d like another hit of Alder’s summer-ready style then be sure to check out his Mahalo EP, out now via iTunes.
Written by Lucas G. on 07/19/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Silent Night 2011" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.