I’m no economist, but almost everything is better when you don’t have to pay! I am also not a businessman, but I can tell you that Cisco Adler should definitely reconsider his stance on Free Tree if he were to open a dispensary (or maybe, for our sake, he shouldn’t?). On a brand new video single off his newly-released EP, Alder gives off some seriously irie vibes with a smooth, easy-going vocal performance as he presents his theory on marijuana pricing. Backed by his own quirky, reggae-splashed beat, the Malibu resident explains that Mother Earth doesn’t charge us for its other wonders, like sunshine and the cool island breeze, so why should a magic little plant be any different? (The man has a good point if you think about it.) If you’d like another hit of Alder’s summer-ready style then be sure to check out his Mahalo EP, out now via iTunes.
Written by Lucas G. on 07/19/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Silent Night 2011" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.