In the event you do not follow the ever important world of celebrity dating, rumor has it that Ciara and Future are a couple. Thanks to her latest effort, a prospective single off her forthcoming album One Woman Army, talk of their new relationship certainly won’t be going away anytime soon. On Wake Up No Make Up, co-written by Future, Ciara shows off a distinct, new style, possibly inspired by her new man and similar to Rihanna’s flow on Pour It Up. Atop Mike WiLL Made It‘s trap-infused production, Ciara substitutes her smooth singing style for a rap based vocal performance, discussing the finer things in life, you know, like purses and international travel. While we wait for the album to drop, feel free to check out her last Future-assisted cut, Sorry (Remix Pt. 2).
Written by Lucas G. on 01/23/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.