In the event you do not follow the ever important world of celebrity dating, rumor has it that Ciara and Future are a couple. Thanks to her latest effort, a prospective single off her forthcoming album One Woman Army, talk of their new relationship certainly won’t be going away anytime soon. On Wake Up No Make Up, co-written by Future, Ciara shows off a distinct, new style, possibly inspired by her new man and similar to Rihanna’s flow on Pour It Up. Atop Mike WiLL Made It‘s trap-infused production, Ciara substitutes her smooth singing style for a rap based vocal performance, discussing the finer things in life, you know, like purses and international travel. While we wait for the album to drop, feel free to check out her last Future-assisted cut, Sorry (Remix Pt. 2).
Written by Lucas G. on 01/23/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.