In the event you do not follow the ever important world of celebrity dating, rumor has it that Ciara and Future are a couple. Thanks to her latest effort, a prospective single off her forthcoming album One Woman Army, talk of their new relationship certainly won’t be going away anytime soon. On Wake Up No Make Up, co-written by Future, Ciara shows off a distinct, new style, possibly inspired by her new man and similar to Rihanna’s flow on Pour It Up. Atop Mike WiLL Made It‘s trap-infused production, Ciara substitutes her smooth singing style for a rap based vocal performance, discussing the finer things in life, you know, like purses and international travel. While we wait for the album to drop, feel free to check out her last Future-assisted cut, Sorry (Remix Pt. 2).
Written by Lucas G. on 01/23/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.