In the event you do not follow the ever important world of celebrity dating, rumor has it that Ciara and Future are a couple. Thanks to her latest effort, a prospective single off her forthcoming album One Woman Army, talk of their new relationship certainly won’t be going away anytime soon. On Wake Up No Make Up, co-written by Future, Ciara shows off a distinct, new style, possibly inspired by her new man and similar to Rihanna’s flow on Pour It Up. Atop Mike WiLL Made It‘s trap-infused production, Ciara substitutes her smooth singing style for a rap based vocal performance, discussing the finer things in life, you know, like purses and international travel. While we wait for the album to drop, feel free to check out her last Future-assisted cut, Sorry (Remix Pt. 2).
Member Reviews and Ratings
- FL (of The Foodchain) - Young Amsterdam
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.