In the event you do not follow the ever important world of celebrity dating, rumor has it that Ciara and Future are a couple. Thanks to her latest effort, a prospective single off her forthcoming album One Woman Army, talk of their new relationship certainly won’t be going away anytime soon. On Wake Up No Make Up, co-written by Future, Ciara shows off a distinct, new style, possibly inspired by her new man and similar to Rihanna’s flow on Pour It Up. Atop Mike WiLL Made It‘s trap-infused production, Ciara substitutes her smooth singing style for a rap based vocal performance, discussing the finer things in life, you know, like purses and international travel. While we wait for the album to drop, feel free to check out her last Future-assisted cut, Sorry (Remix Pt. 2).
Written by Lucas G. on 01/23/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)