If there’s one word that can completely transform a person’s demeanor, it’s the word Sorry and R&B songstress Ciara is very much aware of this little fact in her new single. On Sorry, the Atlanta singer reminisces on better times spent with the man in her life and longs for an apology as she informs listeners, “All you had to do is say that ‘I’m sorry.’” With the release of the Jasper Cameron-produced single comes accompanying visuals, which are set against a slightly gloomy backdrop that seems perfect given the tone of the track. Despite the glum nature of Sorry, Ciara still manages to fit in one of her signature dance routines as she belts out the song’s hook. After all, what’s a Ciara music video without a little pop-locking here and there? Sorry can be found on Ciara’s forthcoming One Woman Army album, which is tentatively lined up for a winter release via Epic.
Written by Danielle H. on 09/14/12
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 2
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.