If there’s one word that can completely transform a person’s demeanor, it’s the word Sorry and R&B songstress Ciara is very much aware of this little fact in her new single. On Sorry, the Atlanta singer reminisces on better times spent with the man in her life and longs for an apology as she informs listeners, “All you had to do is say that ‘I’m sorry.’” With the release of the Jasper Cameron-produced single comes accompanying visuals, which are set against a slightly gloomy backdrop that seems perfect given the tone of the track. Despite the glum nature of Sorry, Ciara still manages to fit in one of her signature dance routines as she belts out the song’s hook. After all, what’s a Ciara music video without a little pop-locking here and there? Sorry can be found on Ciara’s forthcoming One Woman Army album, which is tentatively lined up for a winter release via Epic.
Written by Danielle H. on 09/14/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.