Back in September, we featured Ciara’s Sorry, a smooth R&B tune that found the former hitmaker requesting that her boo apologize. Apparently, he didn’t get the message because she is back with a fresh remix of the record. Sorry (Remix Pt. 2) features the same sultry vocals from the ATL native, but with a few twists. Producer Jordan Cameron changes up the production, adding a heavier bass and a multitude of handclaps to give this track a radio-friendly makeover. Fad-friendly rapper Future, playing the part of Ciara’s boyfriend, adds a slick, Auto-Tuned verse in which he attempts to make things right, offering up a trip to Paris as a peace offering. Ciara’s new album,One Woman Army, is penciled in for an early 2013 release, but fans shouldn’t hold their breath as the project’s release has been pushed back several times already.
Written by Lucas G. on 11/28/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.