Back in September, we featured Ciara’s Sorry, a smooth R&B tune that found the former hitmaker requesting that her boo apologize. Apparently, he didn’t get the message because she is back with a fresh remix of the record. Sorry (Remix Pt. 2) features the same sultry vocals from the ATL native, but with a few twists. Producer Jordan Cameron changes up the production, adding a heavier bass and a multitude of handclaps to give this track a radio-friendly makeover. Fad-friendly rapper Future, playing the part of Ciara’s boyfriend, adds a slick, Auto-Tuned verse in which he attempts to make things right, offering up a trip to Paris as a peace offering. Ciara’s new album,One Woman Army, is penciled in for an early 2013 release, but fans shouldn’t hold their breath as the project’s release has been pushed back several times already.
Written by Lucas G. on 11/28/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.