Back in September, we featured Ciara’s Sorry, a smooth R&B tune that found the former hitmaker requesting that her boo apologize. Apparently, he didn’t get the message because she is back with a fresh remix of the record. Sorry (Remix Pt. 2) features the same sultry vocals from the ATL native, but with a few twists. Producer Jordan Cameron changes up the production, adding a heavier bass and a multitude of handclaps to give this track a radio-friendly makeover. Fad-friendly rapper Future, playing the part of Ciara’s boyfriend, adds a slick, Auto-Tuned verse in which he attempts to make things right, offering up a trip to Paris as a peace offering. Ciara’s new album,One Woman Army, is penciled in for an early 2013 release, but fans shouldn’t hold their breath as the project’s release has been pushed back several times already.
Written by Lucas G. on 11/28/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.