Back in September, we featured Ciara’s Sorry, a smooth R&B tune that found the former hitmaker requesting that her boo apologize. Apparently, he didn’t get the message because she is back with a fresh remix of the record. Sorry (Remix Pt. 2) features the same sultry vocals from the ATL native, but with a few twists. Producer Jordan Cameron changes up the production, adding a heavier bass and a multitude of handclaps to give this track a radio-friendly makeover. Fad-friendly rapper Future, playing the part of Ciara’s boyfriend, adds a slick, Auto-Tuned verse in which he attempts to make things right, offering up a trip to Paris as a peace offering. Ciara’s new album,One Woman Army, is penciled in for an early 2013 release, but fans shouldn’t hold their breath as the project’s release has been pushed back several times already.
Written by Lucas G. on 11/28/12
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.