Back in September, we featured Ciara’s Sorry, a smooth R&B tune that found the former hitmaker requesting that her boo apologize. Apparently, he didn’t get the message because she is back with a fresh remix of the record. Sorry (Remix Pt. 2) features the same sultry vocals from the ATL native, but with a few twists. Producer Jordan Cameron changes up the production, adding a heavier bass and a multitude of handclaps to give this track a radio-friendly makeover. Fad-friendly rapper Future, playing the part of Ciara’s boyfriend, adds a slick, Auto-Tuned verse in which he attempts to make things right, offering up a trip to Paris as a peace offering. Ciara’s new album,One Woman Army, is penciled in for an early 2013 release, but fans shouldn’t hold their breath as the project’s release has been pushed back several times already.
Written by Lucas G. on 11/28/12
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.