If there’s one word that can completely transform a person’s demeanor, it’s the word Sorry and R&B songstress Ciara is very much aware of this little fact in her new single. On Sorry, the Atlanta singer reminisces on better times spent with the man in her life and longs for an apology as she informs listeners, “All you had to do is say that ‘I’m sorry.’” With the release of the Jasper Cameron-produced single comes accompanying visuals, which are set against a slightly gloomy backdrop that seems perfect given the tone of the track. Despite the glum nature of Sorry, Ciara still manages to fit in one of her signature dance routines as she belts out the song’s hook. After all, what’s a Ciara music video without a little pop-locking here and there? Sorry can be found on Ciara’s forthcoming One Woman Army album, which is tentatively lined up for a winter release via Epic.
Written by Danielle H. on 09/14/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- J. Cole is the Most Important Voice in Music
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- How a Music Video Is Made: A Mock Treatment With Rapsody
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.