If there’s one word that can completely transform a person’s demeanor, it’s the word Sorry and R&B songstress Ciara is very much aware of this little fact in her new single. On Sorry, the Atlanta singer reminisces on better times spent with the man in her life and longs for an apology as she informs listeners, “All you had to do is say that ‘I’m sorry.’” With the release of the Jasper Cameron-produced single comes accompanying visuals, which are set against a slightly gloomy backdrop that seems perfect given the tone of the track. Despite the glum nature of Sorry, Ciara still manages to fit in one of her signature dance routines as she belts out the song’s hook. After all, what’s a Ciara music video without a little pop-locking here and there? Sorry can be found on Ciara’s forthcoming One Woman Army album, which is tentatively lined up for a winter release via Epic.
Written by Danielle H. on 09/14/12
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Lupe Fiasco Puts Ratchet Appeal With a Concept “Next To It”
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.