Music is like a drug; you can easily get addicted to it, and the high you get from an intoxicating, unforgettable song is unrivaled. The only difference is that you can’t Overdose on music, so you can feel free to listen to Ciara’s new single as many times as you want without fear. However, your feet just might Overdose on dancing, because the energy of Josh Abraham and Oligee‘s catchy electronic boardwork is irresistible. Ciara shows a different side of herself than fans may be used to, subbing out her more classical R&B sound for a pop-oriented vocal style much more fitting for the track’s club-friendly production. Overdose is the latest single off Ciara’s self-titled album, available for purchase now.
Written by Lucas G. on 09/25/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.