Music is like a drug; you can easily get addicted to it, and the high you get from an intoxicating, unforgettable song is unrivaled. The only difference is that you can’t Overdose on music, so you can feel free to listen to Ciara’s new single as many times as you want without fear. However, your feet just might Overdose on dancing, because the energy of Josh Abraham and Oligee‘s catchy electronic boardwork is irresistible. Ciara shows a different side of herself than fans may be used to, subbing out her more classical R&B sound for a pop-oriented vocal style much more fitting for the track’s club-friendly production. Overdose is the latest single off Ciara’s self-titled album, available for purchase now.
Written by Lucas G. on 09/25/13
It was 2004, and an 18-year-old girl from Atlanta was thrust into the nation’s spotlight. Her Goodies were eaten up by nearly everyone with access to an FM dial. Then, from kids at a Bar Mitzvah to newlyweds at their...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: My Anaconda Don’t Want None, French Mondashian & More
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (8/22)
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.