Music is like a drug; you can easily get addicted to it, and the high you get from an intoxicating, unforgettable song is unrivaled. The only difference is that you can’t Overdose on music, so you can feel free to listen to Ciara’s new single as many times as you want without fear. However, your feet just might Overdose on dancing, because the energy of Josh Abraham and Oligee‘s catchy electronic boardwork is irresistible. Ciara shows a different side of herself than fans may be used to, subbing out her more classical R&B sound for a pop-oriented vocal style much more fitting for the track’s club-friendly production. Overdose is the latest single off Ciara’s self-titled album, available for purchase now.
Written by Lucas G. on 09/25/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.