Music is like a drug; you can easily get addicted to it, and the high you get from an intoxicating, unforgettable song is unrivaled. The only difference is that you can’t Overdose on music, so you can feel free to listen to Ciara’s new single as many times as you want without fear. However, your feet just might Overdose on dancing, because the energy of Josh Abraham and Oligee‘s catchy electronic boardwork is irresistible. Ciara shows a different side of herself than fans may be used to, subbing out her more classical R&B sound for a pop-oriented vocal style much more fitting for the track’s club-friendly production. Overdose is the latest single off Ciara’s self-titled album, available for purchase now.
Written by Lucas G. on 09/25/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.