Music is like a drug; you can easily get addicted to it, and the high you get from an intoxicating, unforgettable song is unrivaled. The only difference is that you can’t Overdose on music, so you can feel free to listen to Ciara’s new single as many times as you want without fear. However, your feet just might Overdose on dancing, because the energy of Josh Abraham and Oligee‘s catchy electronic boardwork is irresistible. Ciara shows a different side of herself than fans may be used to, subbing out her more classical R&B sound for a pop-oriented vocal style much more fitting for the track’s club-friendly production. Overdose is the latest single off Ciara’s self-titled album, available for purchase now.
Written by Lucas G. on 09/25/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)