Grind. Dance. Up and down. Ride? Fine with me. What goes better together than heavy bass and lapdances? Nothing! Ciara has returned with a summer smash that will have girls dancing seductively on their beaus for months to come. She enlists fellow ATLien Ludacris to come through and close out the song in game-winning fashion similar to Mariano Rivera. With a catchy chorus and an energy-filled verse from Luda, this combo doesn’t disappoint like the #1 at McDonalds with extra sauce. A friend of mine actually commented the other day that he plans on making Ride his new official lapdance song. After a listen to this, could we really disagree with him? Tricky Stewart and The-Dream handle the production on the song, crafting a beat worthy of a true banger. Ride will appear on Ciara’s upcoming album titled Basic Instinct, which as of right now does not have a release date set. As the temperature increases, so will the spins that Ride will receive, as it looks to be a staple of this summer’s club scene
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!