RCA pop songstress Ciara may still be waiting on a release date for her fifth full-length, be she’s not stressing in the meantime. On the contrary, as she puts it on her latest feature, “I be Livin’ It Up, livin’ it up.” Originally released as part of Cosmopolitan‘s Epic Playlist series, this high-energy ode to female independence finds Ci Ci delivering confident verses over producer D’Mile‘s upbeat sampling of Kid N Play’s Rollin’ With Kid ‘N Play. Does this bubbly selection leave you craving more? Stay tuned—while One Woman Army as-yet lacks a drop date, the artist has a new single titled Sorry on track for release in the days ahead.
Written by richard on 08/20/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.