RCA pop songstress Ciara may still be waiting on a release date for her fifth full-length, be she’s not stressing in the meantime. On the contrary, as she puts it on her latest feature, “I be Livin’ It Up, livin’ it up.” Originally released as part of Cosmopolitan‘s Epic Playlist series, this high-energy ode to female independence finds Ci Ci delivering confident verses over producer D’Mile‘s upbeat sampling of Kid N Play’s Rollin’ With Kid ‘N Play. Does this bubbly selection leave you craving more? Stay tuned—while One Woman Army as-yet lacks a drop date, the artist has a new single titled Sorry on track for release in the days ahead.
Written by richard on 08/20/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.