The second single to be released from Ciara‘s soon-to-be-platinum sophomore release, Ciara: The Evolution, has arrived. While waiting for both Promise and its remix (featuring R. Kelly) to slide down the charts, Jive Records decided that two powerful singles out at once can make good mula and grew impatient [see Akon for details]. With production help from Ms. Harris herself, Like A Boy, shows that Ciara has evolved into a more diverse artist and can chop and screw it up with the best of them.
Written by DJ Z on 02/12/07
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.