The second single to be released from Ciara‘s soon-to-be-platinum sophomore release, Ciara: The Evolution, has arrived. While waiting for both Promise and its remix (featuring R. Kelly) to slide down the charts, Jive Records decided that two powerful singles out at once can make good mula and grew impatient [see Akon for details]. With production help from Ms. Harris herself, Like A Boy, shows that Ciara has evolved into a more diverse artist and can chop and screw it up with the best of them.
Written by DJ Z on 02/12/07
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.