The second single to be released from Ciara‘s soon-to-be-platinum sophomore release, Ciara: The Evolution, has arrived. While waiting for both Promise and its remix (featuring R. Kelly) to slide down the charts, Jive Records decided that two powerful singles out at once can make good mula and grew impatient [see Akon for details]. With production help from Ms. Harris herself, Like A Boy, shows that Ciara has evolved into a more diverse artist and can chop and screw it up with the best of them.
Written by DJ Z on 02/12/07
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.