Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
Sometimes, when a relationship is headed south and your S.O. won’t quit taking you for granted, the wisest course of action is simply to cut your losses and walk away. As a bonus, your departure may be just the push they need to start showing the proper appreciation. (Best be damn sure you’re not bluffing, though.) On I’m Out, another—yes, another—fresh single off her fifth studio album, Ciara reminds ladies that they’ve got the power to chuck the deuce: “If you know that you’re better than the new girl that he’s on / Go’head and tell him now, ‘You’re gonna miss me when I’m gone.’” Penned by longtime Booth faves Rock City, this joint packs a hyperkinetic guest verse from YMCMB hitmaker Nicki Minaj. With the July 9, release of her self-titled album on the horizon, has the Epic Records songstress finally found the hit she needs? Debate away—and, of course, keep it locked for the latest.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down (for mobile) to view Ciara’s Hannah Lux Davis-directed I’m Out.
Written by richard on 07/1/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.