Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
Sometimes, when a relationship is headed south and your S.O. won’t quit taking you for granted, the wisest course of action is simply to cut your losses and walk away. As a bonus, your departure may be just the push they need to start showing the proper appreciation. (Best be damn sure you’re not bluffing, though.) On I’m Out, another—yes, another—fresh single off her fifth studio album, Ciara reminds ladies that they’ve got the power to chuck the deuce: “If you know that you’re better than the new girl that he’s on / Go’head and tell him now, ‘You’re gonna miss me when I’m gone.’” Penned by longtime Booth faves Rock City, this joint packs a hyperkinetic guest verse from YMCMB hitmaker Nicki Minaj. With the July 9, release of her self-titled album on the horizon, has the Epic Records songstress finally found the hit she needs? Debate away—and, of course, keep it locked for the latest.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down (for mobile) to view Ciara’s Hannah Lux Davis-directed I’m Out.
Written by richard on 07/1/13
It was 2004, and an 18-year-old girl from Atlanta was thrust into the nation’s spotlight. Her Goodies were eaten up by nearly everyone with access to an FM dial. Then, from kids at a Bar Mitzvah to newlyweds at their...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Best/Worst of the Week: My Anaconda Don’t Want None, French Mondashian & More
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (8/22)
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.