Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
Sometimes, when a relationship is headed south and your S.O. won’t quit taking you for granted, the wisest course of action is simply to cut your losses and walk away. As a bonus, your departure may be just the push they need to start showing the proper appreciation. (Best be damn sure you’re not bluffing, though.) On I’m Out, another—yes, another—fresh single off her fifth studio album, Ciara reminds ladies that they’ve got the power to chuck the deuce: “If you know that you’re better than the new girl that he’s on / Go’head and tell him now, ‘You’re gonna miss me when I’m gone.’” Penned by longtime Booth faves Rock City, this joint packs a hyperkinetic guest verse from YMCMB hitmaker Nicki Minaj. With the July 9, release of her self-titled album on the horizon, has the Epic Records songstress finally found the hit she needs? Debate away—and, of course, keep it locked for the latest.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down (for mobile) to view Ciara’s Hannah Lux Davis-directed I’m Out.
Written by richard on 07/1/13
It was 2004, and an 18-year-old girl from Atlanta was thrust into the nation’s spotlight. Her Goodies were eaten up by nearly everyone with access to an FM dial. Then, from kids at a Bar Mitzvah to newlyweds at their...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- Trizz - Reality Check
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.