The last single off Ciara‘s forthcoming full-length, September’s Sorry, won positive Booth reviews on the strength of its old-school R&B vibe and the artist’s heartfelt vocal performance. Rather than attempting a repeat performance, however, CiCi’s has opted to turn up the energy considerably for the follow-up video single. On the Livvi Franc-penned Got Me Good, Rodney “Darkchild” Jerkins‘s ferociously danceable grooves fuse with the A-Town songstress’ flirtatious vocals to create a high-energy cut meticulously crafted for club and radio rotation. The accompanying visuals show Ciara performing some dance moves likely to elicit Janet Jackson comparisons from seasoned R&B/pop connoisseurs. Feeling it? Then keep it locked to our pages for more fresh song releases leading up to the early-2013 arrival of One Woman Army via EPIC Records.
Written by richard on 10/26/12
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)