The last single off Ciara‘s forthcoming full-length, September’s Sorry, won positive Booth reviews on the strength of its old-school R&B vibe and the artist’s heartfelt vocal performance. Rather than attempting a repeat performance, however, CiCi’s has opted to turn up the energy considerably for the follow-up video single. On the Livvi Franc-penned Got Me Good, Rodney “Darkchild” Jerkins‘s ferociously danceable grooves fuse with the A-Town songstress’ flirtatious vocals to create a high-energy cut meticulously crafted for club and radio rotation. The accompanying visuals show Ciara performing some dance moves likely to elicit Janet Jackson comparisons from seasoned R&B/pop connoisseurs. Feeling it? Then keep it locked to our pages for more fresh song releases leading up to the early-2013 arrival of One Woman Army via EPIC Records.
Written by richard on 10/26/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.