The last single off Ciara‘s forthcoming full-length, September’s Sorry, won positive Booth reviews on the strength of its old-school R&B vibe and the artist’s heartfelt vocal performance. Rather than attempting a repeat performance, however, CiCi’s has opted to turn up the energy considerably for the follow-up video single. On the Livvi Franc-penned Got Me Good, Rodney “Darkchild” Jerkins‘s ferociously danceable grooves fuse with the A-Town songstress’ flirtatious vocals to create a high-energy cut meticulously crafted for club and radio rotation. The accompanying visuals show Ciara performing some dance moves likely to elicit Janet Jackson comparisons from seasoned R&B/pop connoisseurs. Feeling it? Then keep it locked to our pages for more fresh song releases leading up to the early-2013 arrival of One Woman Army via EPIC Records.
Written by richard on 10/26/12
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.