The last single off Ciara‘s forthcoming full-length, September’s Sorry, won positive Booth reviews on the strength of its old-school R&B vibe and the artist’s heartfelt vocal performance. Rather than attempting a repeat performance, however, CiCi’s has opted to turn up the energy considerably for the follow-up video single. On the Livvi Franc-penned Got Me Good, Rodney “Darkchild” Jerkins‘s ferociously danceable grooves fuse with the A-Town songstress’ flirtatious vocals to create a high-energy cut meticulously crafted for club and radio rotation. The accompanying visuals show Ciara performing some dance moves likely to elicit Janet Jackson comparisons from seasoned R&B/pop connoisseurs. Feeling it? Then keep it locked to our pages for more fresh song releases leading up to the early-2013 arrival of One Woman Army via EPIC Records.
Written by richard on 10/26/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.