The last single off Ciara‘s forthcoming full-length, September’s Sorry, won positive Booth reviews on the strength of its old-school R&B vibe and the artist’s heartfelt vocal performance. Rather than attempting a repeat performance, however, CiCi’s has opted to turn up the energy considerably for the follow-up video single. On the Livvi Franc-penned Got Me Good, Rodney “Darkchild” Jerkins‘s ferociously danceable grooves fuse with the A-Town songstress’ flirtatious vocals to create a high-energy cut meticulously crafted for club and radio rotation. The accompanying visuals show Ciara performing some dance moves likely to elicit Janet Jackson comparisons from seasoned R&B/pop connoisseurs. Feeling it? Then keep it locked to our pages for more fresh song releases leading up to the early-2013 arrival of One Woman Army via EPIC Records.
Written by richard on 10/26/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/19)
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.