With the Jeezy-featuring Never Ever currently making an impact in the Booth (as of last week, it sits at number two on our R&B chart) and elsewhere, Ciara‘s highly-anticipated third studio album has finally secured a spot on Laface/Zomba‘s release calender: April 7th. Since the lead single was a smoldering slow jam, listeners likely expect a follow-up that will set fire to dance floors nationwide, and on that count Love Sex Magic doesn’t disappoint. Talking dirty with dance partner Justin Timberlake, Ciara promises to perform a truly jaw-dropping feat: presumably after they’ve moved to a more private setting, she will magically make all of her clothing disappear; her next trick, of course, will be to transform sexual chemistry into true love. Backed by The Y’s’ midtempo electro-funk production, Love Sex Magic is sure to set sparks flying when it hits the clubs, paving the way for Fantasy Ride‘s arrival in stores this April.
Written by richard on 02/22/09
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.