With the Jeezy-featuring Never Ever currently making an impact in the Booth (as of last week, it sits at number two on our R&B chart) and elsewhere, Ciara‘s highly-anticipated third studio album has finally secured a spot on Laface/Zomba‘s release calender: April 7th. Since the lead single was a smoldering slow jam, listeners likely expect a follow-up that will set fire to dance floors nationwide, and on that count Love Sex Magic doesn’t disappoint. Talking dirty with dance partner Justin Timberlake, Ciara promises to perform a truly jaw-dropping feat: presumably after they’ve moved to a more private setting, she will magically make all of her clothing disappear; her next trick, of course, will be to transform sexual chemistry into true love. Backed by The Y’s’ midtempo electro-funk production, Love Sex Magic is sure to set sparks flying when it hits the clubs, paving the way for Fantasy Ride‘s arrival in stores this April.
Written by richard on 02/22/09
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.