With the Jeezy-featuring Never Ever currently making an impact in the Booth (as of last week, it sits at number two on our R&B chart) and elsewhere, Ciara‘s highly-anticipated third studio album has finally secured a spot on Laface/Zomba‘s release calender: April 7th. Since the lead single was a smoldering slow jam, listeners likely expect a follow-up that will set fire to dance floors nationwide, and on that count Love Sex Magic doesn’t disappoint. Talking dirty with dance partner Justin Timberlake, Ciara promises to perform a truly jaw-dropping feat: presumably after they’ve moved to a more private setting, she will magically make all of her clothing disappear; her next trick, of course, will be to transform sexual chemistry into true love. Backed by The Y’s’ midtempo electro-funk production, Love Sex Magic is sure to set sparks flying when it hits the clubs, paving the way for Fantasy Ride‘s arrival in stores this April.
Written by richard on 02/22/09
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.