In late July, DJBooth featured Ciara’s rumored first single, High Price, which included a guest spot from Ludacris and production by Tricky Stewart. Sounds like quite the talented combination, right? Evidently, CiCi and her label friends at Jive thought otherwise. Instead, the ATL native has decided to roll out the T-Pain-produced and accompanied Go Girl. With catchy, club-ready production, an easy-to-remember call-out hook, and an empowering message to women, the single will have listeners moving towards the dance floor and Ciara sashaying her way up the charts. While the singer’s forthcoming third studio album, Fantasy Ride, does not yet have a specific release date, the project is aiming for this December.
Written by DJ Z on 09/3/08
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.