In late July, DJBooth featured Ciara’s rumored first single, High Price, which included a guest spot from Ludacris and production by Tricky Stewart. Sounds like quite the talented combination, right? Evidently, CiCi and her label friends at Jive thought otherwise. Instead, the ATL native has decided to roll out the T-Pain-produced and accompanied Go Girl. With catchy, club-ready production, an easy-to-remember call-out hook, and an empowering message to women, the single will have listeners moving towards the dance floor and Ciara sashaying her way up the charts. While the singer’s forthcoming third studio album, Fantasy Ride, does not yet have a specific release date, the project is aiming for this December.
Written by DJ Z on 09/3/08
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.