On the recently released record, Ahh, Ciara claims she is just “trying to be real.” Despite the over-used nature of that expression, her direct lyrical selection seems to indicate the obvious: Ciara is very sexual. If that wasn’t obvious when her Goodies arrived in 2004, or when she got hot and heavy with 50 Cent this past year, titling a song after the most common-sounding moan puts her over the top. With competition in the R&B market heating back up with releases this year from veterans Usher, Mariah Carey and R. Kelly (pending the outcome of his February trial), Ciara is obviously willing to do whatever it takes to stay ahead of the rumbling pack. Not surprisingly, her goodies still taste as good as ever.
Written by DJ Z on 01/1/08
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)