On May 30, the film adaptation of HBO’s hit series Sex and the City will finally hit the big screen. Knowing the film’s demo is a mainly female audience; the people at New Line assembled a soundtrack (out now) that is filled with female industry favorites like Fergie, Jennifer Hudson, and India.Arie. Not to be overlooked, Ciara has put together her own promo single for the film, emphasizing the big-spender theme of the series; with her outfit and accessories all together, CiCi describes the sounds, “Click, Flash,” as the cameras snap her photo. Escorting the Princess of R&B is the multi-talented Rico Love, who provides songwriting, background vocals, and co-production (along with Salaam Remi). Though Click, Flash did not make the official soundtrack, an upcoming Volume 2 was announced on the disc’s packaging insert.
Written by Burmy on 05/29/08
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)