On May 30, the film adaptation of HBO’s hit series Sex and the City will finally hit the big screen. Knowing the film’s demo is a mainly female audience; the people at New Line assembled a soundtrack (out now) that is filled with female industry favorites like Fergie, Jennifer Hudson, and India.Arie. Not to be overlooked, Ciara has put together her own promo single for the film, emphasizing the big-spender theme of the series; with her outfit and accessories all together, CiCi describes the sounds, “Click, Flash,” as the cameras snap her photo. Escorting the Princess of R&B is the multi-talented Rico Love, who provides songwriting, background vocals, and co-production (along with Salaam Remi). Though Click, Flash did not make the official soundtrack, an upcoming Volume 2 was announced on the disc’s packaging insert.
Written by Burmy on 05/29/08
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.