On May 30, the film adaptation of HBO’s hit series Sex and the City will finally hit the big screen. Knowing the film’s demo is a mainly female audience; the people at New Line assembled a soundtrack (out now) that is filled with female industry favorites like Fergie, Jennifer Hudson, and India.Arie. Not to be overlooked, Ciara has put together her own promo single for the film, emphasizing the big-spender theme of the series; with her outfit and accessories all together, CiCi describes the sounds, “Click, Flash,” as the cameras snap her photo. Escorting the Princess of R&B is the multi-talented Rico Love, who provides songwriting, background vocals, and co-production (along with Salaam Remi). Though Click, Flash did not make the official soundtrack, an upcoming Volume 2 was announced on the disc’s packaging insert.
Written by Burmy on 05/29/08
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.