I’m not one hundred percent sure what happens at a Body Party (though I do have some idea), but it must be similar to Brick from Anchorman‘s “pants party.” It’s only fitting that Ciara has brought along her boo for this single’s sultry remix, as Future lends his vocals to the beginning of the record (and on ad libs throughout). The Epic Records signee’s Auto-Tuned contribution gives the cut a club-ready vibe, which is underscored by Mike WiLL Made It‘s hazy, clapping production. Rounding out the star-studded lineup is B.o.B, who showcases his signature, charismatic flow on the final verse. The original version of Body Party will appear on Ciara’s forthcoming, self-titled album, set for a July release.
Written by Lucas G. on 05/16/13
It was 2004, and an 18-year-old girl from Atlanta was thrust into the nation’s spotlight. Her Goodies were eaten up by nearly everyone with access to an FM dial. Then, from kids at a Bar Mitzvah to newlyweds at their...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.