I’m not one hundred percent sure what happens at a Body Party (though I do have some idea), but it must be similar to Brick from Anchorman‘s “pants party.” It’s only fitting that Ciara has brought along her boo for this single’s sultry remix, as Future lends his vocals to the beginning of the record (and on ad libs throughout). The Epic Records signee’s Auto-Tuned contribution gives the cut a club-ready vibe, which is underscored by Mike WiLL Made It‘s hazy, clapping production. Rounding out the star-studded lineup is B.o.B, who showcases his signature, charismatic flow on the final verse. The original version of Body Party will appear on Ciara’s forthcoming, self-titled album, set for a July release.
Written by Lucas G. on 05/16/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.