I’m not one hundred percent sure what happens at a Body Party (though I do have some idea), but it must be similar to Brick from Anchorman‘s “pants party.” It’s only fitting that Ciara has brought along her boo for this single’s sultry remix, as Future lends his vocals to the beginning of the record (and on ad libs throughout). The Epic Records signee’s Auto-Tuned contribution gives the cut a club-ready vibe, which is underscored by Mike WiLL Made It‘s hazy, clapping production. Rounding out the star-studded lineup is B.o.B, who showcases his signature, charismatic flow on the final verse. The original version of Body Party will appear on Ciara’s forthcoming, self-titled album, set for a July release.
Written by Lucas G. on 05/16/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.