Being alone is no fun, but now, thanks to Chuuwee and Booth newcomer Trizz, I never have to be By My Lonesome again. Instead, I will always have their unique, smoky collaborative cut to keep me company. One listen to the lead single off the West Coast emcees forthcoming collaborative album and it’s clear why they joined forces. Atop AC3’s floating production, both showcase similarly blunted flows. While Chuuwee is slightly higher-pitched, Trizz puts some bass in his voice, which works well with his unique, oft-changing cadence. AmeriKKas Most Blunted has yet to receive a drop date, but in the meantime fans can freely download Chuuwee’s recently-released collaborative project with producer Shae Money, The Great GatZby.
Written by Lucas G. on 09/30/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What's The Word" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.