Not satisfied with simply sitting back and watching rap’s reigning Goliaths enjoy their position of power, Chuuwee has come to Re-Siege the Throne and take his rightful place at the top. On the latest single off his forthcoming EP, the Sacramento rhymesayer issues an ultimatum: “Step down, and you will not be harmed.” Of course, before he topples the tyrants, the emcee’s got to crush all other pretenders to the throne. Over ENG‘s hard-nosed boardwork, a street-ready blend of insistent piano chords, swirling string accents and slow-rolling percussion, the emcee unleashes a barage of trash-talk upon his peers, spitting “I’m so appalled by these half-ass, wack-ass n*ggas kickin’ this crap-ass, takin’ a bubble-bath, soft as hot plastic…” and adding, “You get did in the ass, on some Ray J goon sh*t.” Away Team emcee Sean Boog asserts his own dominance over the game on the back, announcing: “New sheriff in town, seven-and-an-eighth fitted is the new crown.” Think Chuuwee’s got what it takes to become hip-hop royalty? Then you won’t want to miss the rest of the freshness in store on his Booth-sponsored Watching the Throne EP, set to hit our mixtape page for free streaming and download Nov. 16.
Written by richard on 11/10/11
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What's The Word" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.